Fast facts cmsWorks 3.1:
- The interface was optimized for usability and a more compact use of space. Furthermore, people knowing GUIs like Windows 7 can start immediately.
- Technological improvements using “lazy evaluation” made the user interface even faster.
- “fast thumbnail preview” shows small previews of pages and elements without the need to open them first
- A new history feature for directories helps utilizing the cmsWorks Explorer
- The new capabilities of the internal search features combine content in a complete new manner.
- cmsWorks proves that a General Purpose CMS does not need to be complicated to handle, moreover it is a system that is able to provide the best solution to nearly all kinds of requirements.